Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am completely new at this!

So, I have decided to start a blog! SCARY! Here you will find some crafts, photographs, recipes and stories about living with a toddler! They say it will be good for my business, but we will see if I can keep up. I am starting my etsy shop this week for my crafty things - I hope that goes well too! I am excited, really I am, but I am just not exactly sure how to set sail! As for my photography progress, I have 3 weddings in the next three months and I am super excited about that! (Especially after the photography class I took that gave me some new insight and inspiration!) Wish me luck with all of this, I am ready for take off.......I think!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO! Dig the logo, like the layout, and your Etsy looks good! Get some more stuff up there and you're ready to go! GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete