Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Little About Me...(and thanks for visiting)

My name is Angela (if you couldn't guess). I am a photographer, graphic designer, crafter and Mom; I enjoy all things ART!
As a photographer I love to photograph seniors, children, families, couples, individuals and weddings - really, any face that is brave enough to sit in front of a camera!
As a graphic designer I enjoy designing birth announcements, wedding invitations, programs,wedding albums, etc.
As a crafter I create fun, practical items that are useful everyday. Most of my products I have created because I am a Mom and they make my life easier! I am most excited about my Memor-ME game - my 2 year old LOVES it!
As a Mom, well, that's what makes me the busiest - I have a 2 year old that keeps me on my toes (as most 2 year olds do) but she is the cutest, craziest, funniest, goofiest, most lovable, sweet and rotten little girl on the planet and I don't know what I ever did without her! And of course, without my husband, that particular artistic creation would not exist! I love him for that and for lots and lots of other reasons - we will just leave it at that! :) (aren't they cute?)
As an artist, I enjoy the hands-on creativity and visual gratification of the artistic process and also the ENDLESS ways to create it! I am always thinking of new things, they may not all make it to the table, but my mind is a constant brainstorm!
Thank you all for visiting my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment